Zones not available when setting up Flex Daily Schedule - Schedules & Zones - Rachio Community
Zones not available when setting up Flex Daily Schedule
post by AzJazz on Nov 6, 2024
Hi - I am trying to set up a new ryegrass Flex Daily schedule in the Rachio app.
I have 3 ryegrass zones, but none of them are visible to be added when I try to set up a Flex Daily schedule.
None of the 3 ryegrass zones are currently active, though they do appear in other deactivated schedules.
Does anybody know why they aren’t visible?
post by tmcgahey on Nov 7, 2024
Are the other deactivated schedules Flex Daily schedules? You can have a zone in both a Flex Daily and a fixed, but you can’t have it in 2 different Flex Daily schedules. Not sure if even though they are deactivated that they are locked out since they are probably still processing data on the backend in the event you bring them live again…?
post by AzJazz on Nov 7, 2024
Thanks, @tmcgahey - That was the problem. I had to remove the grass zones from a deactivated Flex Daily schedule before it became visible to my new schedule.