Zone says 0gpm? - Schedules & Zones / Set Up & Edit Zones - Rachio Community
Zone says 0gpm?
post by thebigthn on May 26, 2020
I set up my zones and placed my nozzles with the yard map, but it says 0 gpm? I was hoping it would give me a total gpm based on the number of nozzles.
341 views
post by franz on May 26, 2020
Believe this is a defect with the mobile app. The app should not show any type of GPM unless you have a flow meter. I notified the product team and they will get this corrected.
Thanks for reporting!
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Converting Rain Bird to Rachio3 Help | 2 | 160 | Nov 2025 |
| Sprinklers | 1 | 49 | Mar 24 |
| Tempest and wired rain sensor? | 1 | 63 | Apr 26 |
| A word of encouragement for Rachio | 10 | 175 | 1d |
| Is saturation skip broken? | 4 | 83 | Jun 4 |