Won't turn on - Troubleshooting / Tech Support - Rachio Community
Won’t turn on
post by Jeromy_o on Jun 14, 2024
My Gen 2 won’t turn on. It went offline And when I went to check on it, it was off. I’ve unplugged it, plug it back in, it will not turn on.
I plugged into other power receptacles. It won’t come on. I have not changed anything. Haven’t added any sensors or taken sensors off. Has anyone else experienced this?
post by Brutalvette on Jun 16, 2024
I just received a notification this morning my controller was offline. I checked and it was powered off. Other electronics on the same circuit were on. I checked the power adapter with a volt meter and it was dead. Unit is 2 months old. Mine is a gen 3.
post by franz on Jun 16, 2024
If you reach out to Contact Support they will be able to help out. They will be able to send out a replacement power adapter.