Won’t connected through the app - Schedules & Zones - Rachio Community
Won’t connected through the app
post by Dremalo12 on May 8, 2024
I have a client who I installed the Rachio 3 hub timer for. Phone is connected to the hub but when using the app, nothing happens. Manually using the timer is no problem. When trying to turn on an irrigation zone with the app, nothing happens. Any ideas?
88 views
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Water on End Date? | 0 | 42 | Mar 24 |
| I miss my Flex Schedule | 5 | 145 | Sep 2025 |
| That darn moisture graph | 1 | 123 | Sep 2025 |
| Creating a schedule whose watering day is dependent on another schedule | 0 | 79 | Oct 2025 |
| Variable watering times | 0 | 55 | May 2 |