Won’t connected through the app - Schedules & Zones - Rachio Community

Won’t connected through the app

post by Dremalo12 on May 8, 2024

Dremalo12
May 2024

I have a client who I installed the Rachio 3 hub timer for. Phone is connected to the hub but when using the app, nothing happens. Manually using the timer is no problem. When trying to turn on an irrigation zone with the app, nothing happens. Any ideas?

90 views

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Programing issues Scheduling differs from what is programed
Schedules & Zones
5 84 Jun 1
High bill
Schedules & Zones
1 57 Jun 16
No schedule found
Schedules & Zones
3 65 Sep 2025
Our subdivision
Schedules & Zones
2 89 Aug 2025
Flex Daily calculates 13.5x more water than what I know works in “timer” mode
Schedules & Zones
6 108 16d

Topic list, column headers with buttons are sortable.