Wiring question about ancient RainBird - Troubleshooting / Wiring - Rachio Community

Wiring question about ancient RainBird

post by new_lawn317 on Apr 24, 2022

Hey Community!

Just moved to a new house, and would like to change a 1990’s Rainbird to a Rachio3. I was hoping the community could help with which wires I need to attach to the new unit (and which ones to just ignore).

Please see the picture enclosed of my current setup. Obv 1-10 zones are easy.

What are the left 3 attachments and where are they used? (ORN, ORN, GND)

On the bottom, what and where should I plug in COM?

Thanks so much in advance

post by new_lawn317 on Apr 24, 2022

I actually think I solved everything myself.

Thanks to the community!

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Using Rachio for raised garden beds
Wiring
1 60 Apr 17
Stuck on the simple installation
Wiring
6 133 Sep 2025
Help with wiring moving from Rainbird ESP-LX to Rachio V3
Wiring
3 146 Nov 2025
2 Master Valve and up to 2 zone Operation wiring for Less than $20 Tested no more Master valve zone Fault
Wiring
9 185 Sep 2025
Low Water Pressure
Troubleshooting
0 19 12d