Wiring question about ancient RainBird - Troubleshooting / Wiring - Rachio Community
Wiring question about ancient RainBird
post by new_lawn317 on Apr 24, 2022
Hey Community!
Just moved to a new house, and would like to change a 1990’s Rainbird to a Rachio3. I was hoping the community could help with which wires I need to attach to the new unit (and which ones to just ignore)
Please see the picture enclosed of my current setup. Obv 1-10 zones are easy.
What are the left 3 attachments and where are they used? (ORN, ORN, GND)
On the bottom, what and where should I plug in COM?
Thanks so much in advance
post by new_lawn317 on Apr 24, 2022
I actually think I solved everything myself.
Thanks to the community!
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Retrofitting a Rachio to my old sprinkler system that runs with well water | 2 | 64 | May 9 |
| Hunter SRC Wiring Question | 2 | 105 | Aug 2025 |
| Valves connected to multiple zone controls | 14 | 281 | Oct 2025 |
| Using Rachio for raised garden beds | 1 | 60 | Apr 17 |
| Reverse cable openings on Rachio 3 outdoor enclosure | 1 | 36 | Jun 15 |