Wireless Master valve? - Accessories & Sensors - Rachio Community
Wireless Master valve?
post by ironmanco on Jun 23, 2022
Does something like this exist?
post by ironmanco on Nov 23, 2022
Checking back in again. Anyone? Bueller?
post by Thomas_Lerman on Nov 24, 2022
I have not seen such a valve that integrates with an existing controller. Is that what you are looking for?
post by ironmanco on Nov 25, 2022
Yes.
post by Thomas_Lerman on Nov 25, 2022
I have not seen such a valve, but could have missed something. Sorry
post by ironmanco on Nov 26, 2022
Yeah - even something that simply let’s me actuate remotely a 24v relay wirelessly would like fit the bill. In other words, a wired master valve controlled by a wireless relay. /shrug
post by Thomas_Lerman on Nov 26, 2022
I have searched a couple of times and gave up, running wire anyway. The closest I have found include:
- Hunter WVC Wireless Sprinkler Valve System (they have their own hand controller if I remember correctly)
- Bluetooth or Wi-Fi valves: maybe a project could be built with one of these
- I have read that Tucor Inc makes a wireless valve for golf courses (sounds expensive) that may work with existing controllers, but do not think I actually found it
post by ironmanco on Nov 26, 2022
Maybe I should just be searching for a 24v wireless relay and use a std master valve with that.
post by Thomas_Lerman on Nov 26, 2022
It would be interesting to some, like me, to see what you come up with.