WiFi won’t connect - Troubleshooting / Wi-Fi - Rachio Community
WiFi Won’t Connect
Post by Arobbs on May 15, 2021
Just installed Rachio 3. Trying to connect Rachio to WiFi. Keep getting error occurred. I have reset/unplugged my router, also unplugged Rachio but keep getting the same thing over and over again. Send help.
Post by Stewart on May 15, 2021
Did you first get the controller with quadrant 2 blinking? If not, provide details.
After running the app, did the controller advance to quadrant 3 or 4 blinking?
If not, see
If yes, post details: ISP? Modem make/model? Separate router, if any? Separate access points, if any?
Post by Arobbs on May 15, 2021
I got it figured out. I did a little more digging and decided to try setting it up using my Mac. Looks like that was the answer I was looking for. Thanks for the response!
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Verizon Fios Wi-Fi Extender | 2 | 193 | Dec 2025 |
| Hose Valve Hub WiFi | 1 | 104 | Oct 2025 |
| Upgrading to Ranchio 3 possible? | 1 | 169 | Oct 2025 |
| Weather Station Not Showing / Weatherunderground not reporting - again! | 16 | 214 | Mar 21 |
| Rachio 3 says zone running but it’s not | 4 | 81 | May 17 |