Wifi upgrade - Troubleshooting - Rachio Community
Wifi upgrade
post by MS1028 on Aug 1, 2024
I changed my internet from the old optimum to the fiber optic with new boxes and modem. Now my racchio unit won’t hook up to the internet. I follow all the steps on the video and on the app but it says still looking. I’m afraid my lawn will die from not watering. Please help. I’ve tried to find a number to speak to a live person and it’s impossible.
post by franz on Aug 1, 2024
Here are the digital options.
The support # is 1 844 4RACHIO (1 844 472 2446)
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Is saturation skip broken? | 4 | 83 | Jun 4 |
| Smart Timers Reset | 0 | 45 | Sep 2025 |
| Weather Station Not Showing / Weatherunderground not reporting - again! | 16 | 214 | Mar 21 |
| Open Line | 0 | 34 | Apr 19 |
| Low Water Pressure | 0 | 19 | 12d |