Wifi upgrade - Troubleshooting - Rachio Community

Wifi upgrade

post by MS1028 on Aug 1, 2024

I changed my internet from the old optimum to the fiber optic with new boxes and modem. Now my racchio unit won’t hook up to the internet. I follow all the steps on the video and on the app but it says still looking. I’m afraid my lawn will die from not watering. Please help. I’ve tried to find a number to speak to a live person and it’s impossible.


post by franz on Aug 1, 2024

Here are the digital options.

The support # is 1 844 4RACHIO (1 844 472 2446)

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Deleting Removed Hub 0 52 Feb 26
Help - new install wiring - no zones working 4 149 Aug 2025
Electronic question converting AC out to DC 25 251 Aug 2025
Rachio 3 16zone not opening or closing zones 3 144 Dec 2025
Zone not stopping on scheduled run but will stop with controller stop button 1 35 1d