Wi-fi valves - Accessories & Sensors / Wireless Flow - Rachio Community

Wi-fi valves

post by markcatone on Jun 14, 2022

What’s a good wireless valve to use with Rachio? I have a bank of valves and the wires to not work any longer and it’s not practical to run a new set

469 views

post by twin1 on Jun 15, 2022

I’m not aware of any wireless valve that works with Rachio.

Hopefully others can chime in here, either in support or to correct me if I’m wrong.

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
No alert from flow sensor after water main break
Wireless Flow
0 32 29d
Sudden Failure in Flow Monitor
Wireless Flow
7 46 1d
Why Rachio can easily provide a 64 zone controller without making a new model
Product Suggestions
0 36 May 12
Rachio detected an electrical fault in master valve or Zone
Tech Support
0 46 May 28
Zone Fault but it appears to be working fine
Troubleshooting
7 130 Jul 2025