Wi-fi valves - Accessories & Sensors / Wireless Flow - Rachio Community

Wi-fi valves

post by markcatone on Jun 14, 2022

What’s a good wireless valve to use with Rachio? I have a bank of valves and the wires to not work any longer and it’s not practical to run a new set

471 views

post by twin1 on Jun 15, 2022

I’m not aware of any wireless valve that works with Rachio.

Hopefully others can chime in here, either in support or to correct me if I’m wrong.

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
No alert from flow sensor after water main break
Wireless Flow
0 32 29d
Sudden Failure in Flow Monitor
Wireless Flow
7 46 1d
Please provide a local API to irrigation controller
Product Suggestions
0 73 Mar 20
Zone comes on with control in hibernation
Manual Run
3 52 Apr 26
Zone Fault but it appears to be working fine
Troubleshooting
7 130 Jul 2025