When does every Hour, 2, 4 or 6 Hours End? - Schedules & Zones / Fixed Schedules - Rachio Community

When does every Hour, 2, 4 or 6 Hours End?

post by rraisley on Aug 2, 2020

I can control when a Fixed schedule begins watering, but if the frequency is every 1, 2, 4 or 6 hours, when does it Stop watering? I’d prefer not using Cycle & Soak, as it disables all other watering during the period.

516 views

post by Linn on Aug 2, 2020

I think it just keeps going until your stop date.

post by rraisley on Aug 3, 2020

Really? Seems silly to have a start time then. Wonder what End before Sunrise or End Before Specific Time would do?

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Hunter SRC Wiring Question
Wiring
2 105 Aug 2025
Manual Run creating a custom schedule
Schedules & Zones
3 109 Sep 2025
Verizon Fios Wi-Fi Extender
Wi-Fi
2 193 Dec 2025
Rachio 3 says zone running but it’s not
Troubleshooting
4 81 May 17
Rachio3 periodically goes offline with LEDs dark and unresponive
Troubleshooting
3 76 May 15