When does every Hour, 2, 4 or 6 Hours End? - Schedules & Zones / Fixed Schedules - Rachio Community
When does every Hour, 2, 4 or 6 Hours End?
post by rraisley on Aug 2, 2020
I can control when a Fixed schedule begins watering, but if the frequency is every 1, 2, 4 or 6 hours, when does it Stop watering? I’d prefer not using Cycle & Soak, as it disables all other watering during the period.
518 views
post by Linn on Aug 2, 2020
I think it just keeps going until your stop date.
post by rraisley on Aug 3, 2020
Really? Seems silly to have a start time then. Wonder what End before Sunrise or End Before Specific Time would do?
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Engineering Roadmap: WPA3 Support, Improved WiFi Security | 1 | 173 | Aug 2025 |
| Our subdivision | 2 | 89 | Aug 2025 |
| Voltage in zones unused | 0 | 67 | Aug 2025 |
| My hose-valve leaked inside & now I just get 1 yellow flash | 0 | 50 | Sep 2025 |
| Using Rachio for raised garden beds | 1 | 60 | Apr 17 |