WFM integration with rachio app? - Accessories & Sensors - Rachio Community

WFM integration with rachio app?

post by milehiguy on May 2, 2025

I’ve owned the Rachio wireless flow meter for several years and use it with my version 3 controller. I just launched the app (iPad) for the first time in 2025 and can’t find the option to calibrate the flow rate. Has this been removed?

Edit: turns out my WFM displayed as Disconnected, batteries were probably bad. Replaced batteries and tried to PAIR bur it failed repeatedly. WFM never showed a green light. Any ideas?

Edit: magically, it automatically reconnected after about 30 minutes or so! I received an email stating, The Rachio Wireless Flow Meter linked to your Rachio-EB7A54 controller reconnected at 02:42 PM.

61 views

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Rachio 3 - No response to new wired Rain-Clik 0 18 3d
Conversion of power supply 1 39 Apr 1
Utilize Rachio for water features’ autofill valves? 1 96 Jul 2025
Interval updates: historical averages vs. real conditions 5 152 Nov 2025
API Help - No Rachio devices found in account 3 148 Dec 2025