We're having trouble getting your account information - Settings / Controller - Rachio Community

We’re having trouble getting your account information

post by michaelnazareth on Jun 18, 2020

Has anyone seen the message below while trying to log into the app

“We’re having trouble getting your account information”

I noticed my controller was lit in Blue and Red hence tried to log in and got the above message.

post by Anthony on Jun 18, 2020

@michaelnazareth - I just signed out and signed back in to my account with no issues is your Rachio app are up to date also can you try to close the app and signed back in

post by michaelnazareth on Jun 18, 2020

post by michaelnazareth on Jun 18, 2020

I cannot sign in or out - When I launch the app I got the above.

post by Anthony on Jun 18, 2020

Di you try to force close and reopen YOUR RACHIO app. … try uninstalling THE RACHIO app from your device and then reinstalling.

post by michaelnazareth on Jun 18, 2020

I tried connecting from various devices - I get the same error.

Have you seen this before?

post by Anthony on Jun 18, 2020

Weird I have seen this before only when the system it’s being maintenance. on my iOS devices I have no issues to sign back in to my account paging @zachio

post by michaelnazareth on Jun 18, 2020

I tried again and I am back in - everything seems to be working.

I think the issue was that the Site hosted by Rachio must have had issues and could not get my information…

It should have not worked for anyone at that time …waiting to hear back from support…

post by mohill94 on May 27, 2021

Have today Thursday middle of the day and I get this all the time for the last month, have uninstalled and re-installed, totally hangs and I have no ability to run or change my system. I am becoming very dissatisfied with a product that worked well for a year. Nothing in their support articles on what this is and how to resolve. If I wait a while it usually restores, but there is an issue on the backend that needs to be resolved.

post by Stewart on May 27, 2021

When you log into app.rach.io, do you see your controller? If not, post any error displayed. If yes, does it show online?
What model controller do you have? What do the lights show?