Weather Network is innacurate - Settings / Weather - Rachio Community
Weather Network is innacurate
post by sstep on May 25, 2024
Last month I’m noticing that weather network option gives rather inaccurate historical data, which in it’s turn results in suboptimal flex daily schedule decisions. For example, it was a heavy rain in our area yesterday, and all local stations including national and personal shows between 0.2" and 0.45", while Weather Network confirms that it was rain but estimates it as 0.0". Does anyone had the same experience recently?
I know that I can switch to some nearby weather station, but I assumed that Weather Network is supposed to provide some more balanced experience than individual local stations(s)?
197 views
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Seasonal Shift DOUBLED my watering times | 0 | 71 | May 5 |
| Best Ambient Weather Network | How It Works and Why You Should Use It | 2 | 260 | Dec 2025 |
| Inconsistent saturation skip | 0 | 94 | Dec 2025 |
| Gallons Saved per Skip | 2 | 78 | Sep 2025 |
| Weather skip still runs | 2 | 87 | May 31 |