Weather Intelligence Plus and Predicted Rainfall - Settings / Weather - Rachio Community

Weather Intelligence Plus and Predicted Rainfall

post by palterboy on May 29, 2021

Hi! I’m Paul in Boulder, CO.

I’m trying to use Flex Daily scheduling with Weather Intelligence Plus. For the most part it is working pretty well as I’m learning how to fine tune the irrigation times. But I have one problem I can’t figure out.

Weather Intelligence Plus will cancel a zone’s watering based on predicted rain. Living along the front range of Colorado, the foothills weather forecasts are notoriously fickle.

Is there a way to only have Rachio cancel watering based on actual, not predicted, rain?

Thanks!

389 views

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Seasonal Shift DOUBLED my watering times
Weather
0 71 May 5
Gallons Saved per Skip
Weather
2 78 Sep 2025
Inconsistent saturation skip
Weather
0 94 Dec 2025
Best Ambient Weather Network | How It Works and Why You Should Use It
Weather
2 260 Dec 2025
Weather skip still runs
Weather
2 87 May 31