Weather Intelligence Plus and Predicted Rainfall - Settings / Weather - Rachio Community
Weather Intelligence Plus and Predicted Rainfall
post by palterboy on May 29, 2021
Hi! I’m Paul in Boulder, CO.
I’m trying to use Flex Daily scheduling with Weather Intelligence Plus. For the most part it is working pretty well as I’m learning how to fine tune the irrigation times. But I have one problem I can’t figure out.
Weather Intelligence Plus will cancel a zone’s watering based on predicted rain. Living along the front range of Colorado, the foothills weather forecasts are notoriously fickle.
Is there a way to only have Rachio cancel watering based on actual, not predicted, rain?
Thanks!
390 views
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Inconsistent saturation skip | 0 | 94 | Dec 2025 |
| Seasonal Shift DOUBLED my watering times | 0 | 71 | May 5 |
| Gallons Saved per Skip | 2 | 78 | Sep 2025 |
| [Best Ambient Weather Network | How It Works and Why You Should Use It](https://community.rachio.com/t/best-ambient-weather-network-how-it-works-and-why-you-should-use-it/42294) | 2 | 260 |
| Weather skip still runs | 2 | 87 | May 31 |