Way to see flow data per use? - Accessories & Sensors / Wireless Flow - Rachio Community

Way to see flow data per use?

post by GoWithDaFlow on May 4, 2019

GoWithDaFlow
May 2019

Is there a way to see the flow data for each time I turn on a zone? I wanted to see what the flow was for a given time, but I can only see the total flow for a specific day. If I happen to run it twice in a day, I can’t see the flow data for each one.

445 views

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Sudden Failure in Flow Monitor
Wireless Flow
7 46 1d
No alert from flow sensor after water main break
Wireless Flow
0 32 29d
Rainbird to Rachio 3 wiring help
Troubleshooting
8 167 Jan 3
Does not work
Troubleshooting
1 54 Jun 5
Rachio 3not connecting FIXED
Getting Started
0 130 Sep 2025