Watering a zone even when it rains - Schedules & Zones / Create & Edit Schedules - Rachio Community

Watering a zone even when it rains

post by spaz on Jun 13, 2017

Hi,

I am researching the Rachio to see if it will work for my system.

I have a zone that waters plants under cover (a porch). Will the Rachio still water this zone if it detects rain in the forecast?

Thanks!

post by mckynzee on Jun 13, 2017

Hey @spaz!

You can create a different schedule for this zone, and disable our Weather Intelligence features. This way, it will water regardless of rain! I hope this helps, let me know if I can answer any other questions!

McKynzee

post by LTwatering on Aug 4, 2017

Same query about a zone that is under cover. How do I disable weather intelligence, just for this one zone?

post by ssindelman on Aug 4, 2017

Put that zone in its own separate schedule (Fixed or Flex Monthly) and then when you are setting that schedule up, you should have the option to disable Rain Skip (and any other Weather Intelligence option available).

post by LTwatering on Aug 4, 2017

Thank you Shaun, I’ll give it a try.