Water Restriction - Days AND Time allowed - Schedules & Zones / Set Up & Edit Zones - Rachio Community

Water Restriction - Days AND Time allowed

post by stevenk2 on Jul 20, 2023

stevenk2

Jul 2023

We just received notice that we moved to a new water restriction stage that only allows me to water on Monday from 12:00 am - 6:00 am.

I changed the Fixed Schedule to only run on Mondays and end by 6:00, but when I looked at the total duration, it was over 6 hours long.

Would it start watering on Sunday at 11 pm hour to accommodate the new end time?

When I adjusted the total run time to 6 hours, I saw that one zone for my front beds had a total run time of 2 minutes. Will it adjust after running a few times? I do have Sart Cycle enabled.

Thanks!

261 views

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Sprinklers
Set Up & Edit Zones
1 49 Mar 24
Converting Rain Bird to Rachio3 Help
Set Up & Edit Zones
2 160 Nov 2025
Obsolete, End of Life for Rachio device? Add Ethernet
Product Suggestions
4 282 22d
Quick runs start with 25 seconds on clock
Manual Run
2 34 May 28
New Product Idea - Motion Sensor to turn on Zone
Product Suggestions
2 40 27d