Water on End Date? - Schedules & Zones - Rachio Community

Water on End Date?

post by rraisley on Mar 24

rraisleyRachio Power User

Mar 24

Okay, with a Fixed schedule, I can specify a Start Date and an End Date. Assuming the schedule is set to water every day, is it possible to water only ONE day. That is Water just March 30. I can set March 30 as the Start date, but cannot enter March 30 as the End Date. And if I enter March 31 as the End date (the minimum), the Rachio Upcoming says it will water BOTH March 30 and 31.

It seems really funny to me that it can’t be set to only water 1 day using start and end dates. I guess a workaround could be to set it to only water every 2+ days, but that really doesn’t explain the operation. If an END date is the last day that the system will water, then the system should allow us to enter the same date for both START and END, to water one day.

41 views

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Saturation Skip Alerts
Schedules & Zones
4 85 1d
Creating a schedule whose watering day is dependent on another schedule
Schedules & Zones
0 79 Oct 2025
That darn moisture graph
Schedules & Zones
1 123 Sep 2025
Two zones configured the same, but getting different water times
Flex Daily
2 147 Aug 2025
Scheduling Bug for end before schedules
Flex Daily
2 89 Sep 2025