Was Rain Skip Removed? - Schedules & Zones / Flex Daily - Rachio Community

Was Rain Skip Removed?

Post by mbaturin on Apr 27, 2025

I have had a Flex Daily Schedule I’ve used for years at this point and it has Wind Skip, Freeze Skip, and Rain Skip selected for Weather intelligence options. Today I was going into the schedule and noticed only Wind Skip and Freeze Skip is there. I am using an Android ColorOS 15.0.1.402.

Was Rain Skip removed? Hopefully Rachio is not converting this to an additional paid feature after having it included for so long.

Post by franz on Apr 27, 2025

We have not had rain skip on Flex Daily due to it tracking soil moisture levels.

Flex monthly and fixed schedules have rain skip as well as the other skip features.

Hope this helps!

Post by mfrish on May 14, 2025

What about Grow-in? It looks like manual skip is not available on this either. This is supposed to be a fixed process, not “intelligent”, so we need to be able to skip when rain is forecast. There is no weather intelligence as an option either.

Post by tmcgahey on May 15, 2025

Like @franz said, rain skip has never been included in Flex DAILY since it is a fluid schedule always adjusting based on weather forecasts.