View monthly overview at glancr - Getting Started / Rachio 3 - Rachio Community

View monthly overview at glancr

post by makeitdrip on May 5, 2023

makeitdrip

So I just switched over from a Hunter unit to Rachio. But finding it difficult to get a bird’s eye view of what the Rachio is doing or planning on doing. I’ve got all my zones setup (8 in total) and they are all on Flex Daily (except veggie garden which is on a fixed schedule). On the homepage it tells me last watering time and next scheduled watering time. I can go on calendar and then see each day individually but what I’m REALLY missing is seeing an easily glanceable weekly or monthly view.

The hunter app gave me this nice view which made it very easy to see what was watered and when.

This would make monitoring much more manageable. I want to trust the Rachio but when I set a flex schedule, it would be nice to get a sense of how often it thinks it’ll water. If such a report exists, I’m not finding it. Checking each calendar date individually and keeping a mental note is harder than it should be.

371 views

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Rachio3 via HomeSeer
Rachio 3
0 48 May 4
Manual skip for days next week
Product Suggestions
0 57 Sep 2025
Powering Light and Charging Doorbell
Hacks & Magic
1 91 23d
Our subdivision
Schedules & Zones
2 89 Aug 2025
Completely Lost need some guidance
Schedules & Zones
3 82 May 19