Valves on yard map - Product Suggestions - Rachio Community
Valves on yard map
You have selected 0 posts.
post by Chrisgo on May 18, 2025
Greetings, I just paid for Valve Monitoring and was really hoping I’d have the option to add my valve boxes to the yard map. I manage several properties and plan to install Rachio irrigation systems. I love the yard map for the nozzles, even if a bit clunky, it still helps me remember where all these nozzles are ESPECIALLY for multiple properties. Having valve boxes as an icon choice would probably be pretty easy to implement… It would also show some continuity between product lines for Rachio since you do sell valve monitoring, why not track where they physically reside too? I currently just use a different nozzle icon but that’s cheating. Thanks!
87 views
post by Thomas_Lerman on May 18, 2025
Agreed, I currently keep mine in a KML with valve location, head location & color (MP rotator), and can see the trenches with a historical map. It would be awesome to allow me to upload that into Rachio.
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| App idea: display watering in inch units | 1 | 102 | Apr 6 |
| Web interface no longer updated, prior functions broken | 4 | 150 | Apr 28 |
| Geo Drops | 3 | 101 | Feb 14 |
| How to get feature request to Rachio | 0 | 45 | Mar 17 |
| Why Is the Watering History Still So Useless After All These Years?! | 6 | 245 | May 9 |