V3 & WeatherFlow - Settings / Weather - Rachio Community

Load more posts above

Post by UncagedPhoenix on Jun 5, 2020

Could you please add my station to PWS?
https://tempestwx.com/station/20135/

Thanks so much!

Post by csnodgrass on Jun 8, 2020

@Gene could you please add my Tempest?
https://tempestwx.com/station/20532/
https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KNELINCO357

Post by wxgso on Jun 9, 2020

@gene I know you’ve been bombarded by a lot of requests. I’d like my Tempest added to PWS too
https://tempestwx.com/station/20679/grid
https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KNCSUMME47

Thanks a ton!

Cary

Post by urwink on Jun 9, 2020

@Gene Hi Gene, thank you for all that you do! Whenever you get a chance would you mind adding my station to PWSweather? Thank you!
https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KNCWAXHA116
https://tempestwx.com/station/20570/

Post by bearimus on Jun 9, 2020

How do I get Rachio to see my weather flow SKY station?
https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KCASANJO1185

Thanks,

Eric

Post by richardacampbell on Jun 10, 2020

@Gene, how in the world are you getting our stations added to the PWS list? Would love to know. I need to add three of them, the first one is below.
https://tempestwx.com/station/20061/
https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KMIHOLLA136

Post by emmelj on Jun 11, 2020

@Gene Thanks for doing this. Whenever you get a chance could you add mine to PWSweather?
https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KTXFLOWE242
https://tempestwx.com/station/20614

Post by broaddog on Jun 25, 2020

@Gene Thank you for your help in advance. Could you please add the following station too?
https://tempestwx.com/station/19914/
https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KFLDAYTO103

Post by gizbug on Jun 25, 2020

Is @Gene still around doing this? I receive my Tempest in 2 weeks. If he isn’t actively adding anymore is there an easy way for us users to do it ?

Post by Gene on Jun 25, 2020

I’m still here, I just started replying to people requesting stations via a PM, if you see me liking a post, it means that the station was added.

Post by gizbug on Jun 25, 2020

Great! Thanks for the update and continuing to help out users!

Post by DFW-Rain on Jun 25, 2020

Gene, can you add my weather system to your list as well?

Post by Sparty97 on Jun 26, 2020

@Gene I was hoping that I could get my weather station added. It shows up on the map as a PWS but I cannot select it for my Rachio. It is a Weatherflow Tempest.
https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KMIADATO19
or
https://tempestwx.com/station/22280/

Thanks,

Chris

Post by Gene on Jun 26, 2020

Are you using a Gen 3 controller? Your weather underground station is still new, it will take up to two weeks for it to pass the QC process and show up as a choice to Rachio with WI+ support. I usually help people add their data to pwsweather, in order to use it with older Gen 1 and 2 controllers (among other things).

Post by Sparty97 on Jun 29, 2020

Hi Gene,

Yes, it is brand new and installed last week. That is fine if it will take a bit to show up.

I actually do have a Gen 2 16x zone controller (for some reason I thought I was Gen 3… sorry).

Post by cgritt on Jul 15, 2020

Hi Gene-

I’d love it if you could add my station to PWS
https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KMNLAKEV113
https://tempestwx.com/station/21542

Thanks!

Post by RAG on Jul 17, 2020

Can you add my Tempest so I can access it via Rachio:
https://tempestwx.com/station/23906/

Post by FivePoints on Jul 18, 2020

@Gene Greetings,

May I jump on this train, please. Rachio Gen 2 and want to get my Tempest linked to PWS
https://tempestwx.com/station/21595
https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KPAWATER23

Thanks, Dave

Post by Trevt64 on Jul 18, 2020

@Gene can you please add my tempest so I can access via Rachio?
https://tempestwx.com/station/23376
https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KNEOMAHA657

Thanks!

Post by arporg on Jul 20, 2020

@Gene Can you please add to my Tempest so I can use with Rachio?
https://tempestwx.com/station/24322/
https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KILNAPER115

Thank You!

Post by kram on Jul 21, 2020

@Gene Can you please add my Tempest so I can use with Rachio?
https://tempestwx.com/station/24426/
https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KMNPRIOR68

Thanks!

Post by woodlandamc1 on Jul 21, 2020

@Gene Can you add mine also I have Rachio Gen 2 and want to get my Tempest linked to PWS
https://tempestwx.com/station/18705
https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KILLOMBA40

Post by automationgeek on Aug 4, 2020

@Gene Can you please add my Tempest so I can use with Rachio?
https://tempestwx.com/station/25272/
or
https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/IGATIN25

Thanks

Post by NickT on Aug 15, 2020

@Gene As with everyone else, can you please add my weather station to whatever secret list gets the data to a Rachio V2 controller:
https://tempestwx.com/station/26503/
https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KCAENCIN729

Thanks in advance!

Post by Jeffwx on Aug 19, 2020

Hi Gene. After 2 full days of banging my head against the wall I found this and you! Would you please add me as well? Thank you.
https://tempestwx.com/station/20980

Post by zelenatrava on Aug 21, 2020

@Gene

Could you please add mine too !

Rachio Gen 2 and want to get my Tempest linked to PWS
https://tempestwx.com/station/25395/

Post by staillie on Aug 28, 2020

@Gene

Please and thank you!
https://tempestwx.com/station/23199/grid

Post by SeaMonster on Aug 28, 2020

@Gene

Would you please add me too. Thanks!
https://tempestwx.com/station/27177/

I have a Gen 1 controller so I’d like this on the PWSweather site.

Post by BigFoot on Aug 30, 2020

@Gene

Very happy I can use the weatherflow data. Please add me and thanks in advance.

Rachio Gen 3
https://tempestwx.com/station/23453/grid

Post by Gene on Aug 30, 2020

@BigFoot I’ll be happy to relay your data to pwsweather and/or CWOP networks, but this will not help you to use said data with Gen 3 Rachio controller (which uses WU network). Weatherflow has native WU support, which means you don’t need my help to use your data with Rachio. That being said new WU stations take about a week to show up as a choice on a Rachio map, so if you just created a WU station, and it’s getting updates, you will need to be patient for the station to pass the QC process.

Post by bschweik on Sep 12, 2020

@Gene You are the man. Can you add mine to PWSweather?? Thank you!!
https://tempestwx.com/station/28063

Post by Mann on Sep 12, 2020

Gene-

Had a Hub failure and had to recreate my station.
https://tempestwx.com/station/28127 is the new station.
https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KVAMIDLO142 still appears to work once I linked the new station to it.

Can you link PWS_Wx93160 to the new data?

Much appreciation.

Post by SpaceKyd on Sep 15, 2020

I was sent over here by the weatherflow community. Could you please add my station? I’d be so grateful!!!
https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KCARAMON202

Post by rganders315 on Sep 21, 2020

I found this in an exhaustive search… @Gene… can you still help, and add my weather station?
https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KTXLITTL115

Thanks in advance!!!

Post by Gene on Sep 21, 2020

For those with weatherflow stations, as is often the case in this particular thread, please share the weatherflow station ID, rather than your WU station ID. I prefer to avoid WU when possible and can use weather flow data directly. Not a big deal, but helps me to avoid the step of cross-referencing your WU position with possible weatherflow stations.

Otherwise keep doing what you are doing. If you prefer you can always Private message me the info in lieu of a public post.

Post by scottm29 on Nov 1, 2021

Hi Gene -

May I request my WeatherFlow Tempest station
https://tempestwx.con/station/XXXXX (as I understand as your preferred address type)
be added for use with my Rachio 3 please.

I see it in the weather underground website, but it says “offline” even though it is set to Shared in the Tempest app.

Hoping you are the missing, enabling link in this process.

Thanks in advance.

Post by Gene on Nov 2, 2021

I definitely can help with weatherflow to WU integration, but their native data upload should work better (updates every minute, vs every 5 minutes from me). If you don’t care about more frequent updates (they don’t make a difference for IoT devices, such as Rachio) and would rather not spend more time debugging the official integration, PM me your WU station ID and key and I’ll take care of the rest.

Post by scottm29 on Nov 2, 2021

Thank you. But I must be missing a major step: how to get my Rachio 3 to recognize my WeatherFlow Tempest data?

As it is now, my Rachio sees a different station .25 miles away - not my own.

What’s the best way to make the connection?

Post by Gene on Nov 2, 2021

You need to troubleshoot / get your data to weather underground. Rachio gets its data from there.

Post by scottm29 on Nov 2, 2021

Found the steps here Doing it on the phone made it more elusive.

Thanks again.