Toro Soil Moisture Sensor - Accessories & Sensors - Rachio Community
Toro Soil Moisture Sensor
Post by Tlicious on Mar 12, 2024
I finally installed my Toro soil moisture sensor after allowing it to chill in the box since October 2023.
I did some research and was under the impression you can assign a sensor to a zone, but you cannot. I only have 3 zones. At least the sensor does work well.
238 views
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Rachio 3 - No response to new wired Rain-Clik | 0 | 18 | 3d |
| Utilize Rachio for water features’ autofill valves? | 1 | 96 | Jul 2025 |
| Davis Air Link | 1 | 99 | Aug 2025 |
| Everydrop Wired Flow Meter - False Leak Reporting | 4 | 159 | Apr 14 |
| Hose Timer won’t shut off | 0 | 50 | Dec 2025 |