This page can't load Google Maps correctly - Troubleshooting / Tech Support - Rachio Community

This page can’t load Google Maps correctly

post by h.j.w on Jun 8, 2019

In the Web app, when I click on Weather Intelligence PLUS, I get an error message saying “This page can’t load Google Maps correctly”. When I go into Edit Weather Stations, I get the same error message and it also only loads 5 weather stations that are very far away. This was not the case two days ago.

macOS Mojave Version 10.14.5
Safari Version 12.1.1

post by franz on Jun 8, 2019

Thank you for reporting, providing this information to our web engineering team.

post by franz on Jun 8, 2019

This issue is resolved.

post by Raptor2213 on Aug 14, 2024

Issue has recurred.

post by franz on Aug 14, 2024

This should be restored. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues.

post by Raptor2213 on Aug 14, 2024

Confirmed.

post by RachioUserTX on Mar 23, 2025

On Rachio web page when I click on Weather Intelligence PLUS, I get an error message saying “This page can’t load Google Maps correctly”. When I go into Edit Weather Stations, I get the same error message. I did see my local weather stations and selected one so I do not know if this is even a problem. Thanks for your time.

post by franz on Mar 24, 2025

@RachioUserTX Thank you for reporting this.

Unfortunately we are no longer supporting the webapp.
The mobile apps are our recommended tools to be using for the irrigation controller.