Suggestions for polling when webhooks not possible - Smart Home & API - Rachio Community

Suggestions for polling when webhooks not possible

post by dblessing on Sep 27, 2024

Hello. I’m building an integration with a system that is not publicly accessible on the internet. As a result, I don’t believe it’s possible to use webhooks for sprinkler zone updates. Does anyone have other suggestions?

Alternatively, Rachio’s API page at Public API Documentation mentions they’re “willing to work with users” on increasing the API daily limit. Has anyone been successful in that? I reached out to Support but they sent me here saying they don’t provide any support for the API.

46 views
1 link

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Having Trouble with Valve Events
Smart Home & API
0 49 Jan 24
API: Base stations coming up empty
API
0 75 Aug 2025
Smart Lighting Controller + Home Assistant
New Rachio Products
7 246 Sep 2025
Rainbird Merger and future of Rachio API?
API
3 315 Oct 2025
API Schedule Duration doesn’t match UI/App
API
0 79 Aug 2025