Suggestions for polling when webhooks not possible - Smart Home & API - Rachio Community

Suggestions for polling when webhooks not possible

post by dblessing on Sep 27, 2024

Hello. I’m building an integration with a system that is not publicly accessible on the internet. As a result, I don’t believe it’s possible to use webhooks for sprinkler zone updates. Does anyone have other suggestions?

Alternatively, Rachio’s API page at Public API Documentation mentions they’re “willing to work with users” on increasing the API daily limit. Has anyone been successful in that? I reached out to Support but they sent me here saying they don’t provide any support for the API.

47 views
1 link

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
API Help - No Rachio devices found in account
Smart Home & API
3 148 Dec 2025
Having Trouble with Valve Events
Smart Home & API
0 49 Jan 24
Series 3 and Crestron Custom
Smart Home & API
0 62 Aug 2025
I am trying to install a new smart hose timer and it keeps failing the firmware update
Troubleshooting
0 34 Mar 23
I built an Ecowitt → Rachio integration for vegetable gardens — looking for a few beta testers
API
4 142 Jun 6