Sprinklers wont turn on by controller - Troubleshooting / Sprinklers & Irrigation - Rachio Community
Sprinklers wont turn on by controller
post by Ricky on May 21, 2020
Hi,
I have the Rachio 3rd Gen installed as the controller. I am able to start the sprinklers manually in my backyard but not via the Rachio app. Interestingly, the Rachio app can start them as scheduled in my frontyard.
I have already restarted the controller several times but not luck. Any suggestions?
459 views
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Inconsistent saturation skip | 0 | 94 | Dec 2025 |
| Smart timer leaks with long faucet threads | 1 | 45 | Apr 14 |
| Rachio 3 Dropping WAN connection - LAN Connection Okay | 7 | 111 | Apr 28 |
| Master valve using motor operated valve | 1 | 30 | May 1 |
| Saturation Skip Alerts | 4 | 86 | 1d |
Topic list, column headers with buttons are sortable.