Sprinklers wont turn on by controller - Troubleshooting / Sprinklers & Irrigation - Rachio Community
Sprinklers wont turn on by controller
post by Ricky on May 21, 2020
Hi,
I have the Rachio 3rd Gen installed as the controller. I am able to start the sprinklers manually in my backyard but not via the Rachio app. Interestingly, the Rachio app can start them as scheduled in my frontyard.
I have already restarted the controller several times but not luck. Any suggestions?
460 views
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Event decoding frustration API |
1 | 94 | Jul 2025 |
| Heat Boost Not Updating Flex Daily |
6 | 205 | Aug 2025 |
| Smart Lighting Controller + Home Assistant New Rachio Products |
7 | 246 | Sep 2025 |
| Open Line Troubleshooting |
0 | 34 | Apr 19 |
| Top-up watering suggestion? Flex Daily |
0 | 29 | Jun 2 |