Soil Type? Soil Test Preformed - Schedules & Zones / Set Up & Edit Zones - Rachio Community
Soil Type? Soil Test Preformed
post by armyguy2989 on Jul 29, 2017
Hello I had a soil test done what should I set my soil setting below is the test
post by ldslaron on Jul 30, 2017
The Rachio support article What type of soil do I have? includes the soil types in the app as well as a Soil Texture Triangle. Since Silt Loam isn’t directly supported, I’d start with Loam and then modify the Available Water value in the Advanced settings if needed. Since your soil test doesn’t seem to include Available Water, you might use the instructions @azdavidr provided at Web Soil Survey Instructions for Use with Rachio Iro to zero in on your exact number. In your case you may be just fine with Loam, though.
post by dylan.c on Apr 3, 2022
Updated links: