Smartthings Not Updating Zone Status (on/off) - Smart Home & API - Rachio Community
Smartthings Not Updating Zone Status (on/off)
post by zakharov123 on Jun 13, 2022
For some reason Smartthings is not updating a zone’s status if it is toggled on or off by/from the Rachio app. The status is always off. If I start a zone from the Smartthings app, the status is correctly updated.
The reason this matters is that the Rachio Daily Flex schedule will start itself and I need to disable some other devices when it does. I don’t see how I can trigger off that with this bug (Alexa can’t trigger off the zone status) Is it a known issue? Any workarounds?
544 views
post by 10bayview on May 23, 2023
I have the same issue. @zakharov123, did you ever sort this out?
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Having Trouble with Valve Events | 0 | 49 | Jan 24 |
| Series 3 and Crestron Custom | 0 | 62 | Aug 2025 |
| Disable rain sensor for grow in schedule only? | 0 | 56 | Sep 2025 |
| Converting Rain Bird to Rachio3 Help | 2 | 160 | Nov 2025 |
| Rainbird Merger and future of Rachio API? | 3 | 315 | Oct 2025 |