Smart hose update suggestions - Product Suggestions - Rachio Community

Smart hose update suggestions

post by Hightide on Apr 20

I have been using 8 of your smart hose timers for several months now. I really like them and they do a good job. I would like to see some updates if possible. I listed them below.

  1. Global off (pause). Single option to skip a full day or more of scheduled runs. Or at least turn them all off or pause.
  2. The ability to change the order of the valves in the list.
  3. Ability to start a few valves and have them run one after the other and not at the same time.
  4. When on the main menu it would be nice to see the run time next to each scheduled run.
  5. The ability to control more than eight smart hose valves at a time.

Thanks

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Missing Alerts on Solenoid Failure, Rachio Reboot 6 79 Apr 14
Manual skip for days next week 0 57 Sep 2025
Interval updates: historical averages vs. real conditions 5 145 Nov 2025
Web interface no longer updated, prior functions broken 4 149 Apr 28
The problem with “Adjust Watering” and how to fix it (fix the user interface) 0 60 May 18