Smart hose update suggestions - Product Suggestions - Rachio Community

Smart hose update suggestions

post by Hightide on Apr 20

I have been using 8 of your smart hose timers for several months now. I really like them and they do a good job. I would like to see some updates if possible. I listed them below.

  1. Global off (pause). Single option to skip a full day or more of scheduled runs. Or at least turn them all off or pause.
  2. The ability to change the order of the valves in the list.
  3. Ability to start a few valves and have them run one after the other and not at the same time.
  4. When on the main menu it would be nice to see the run time next to each scheduled run.
  5. The ability to control more than eight smart hose valves at a time.

Thanks

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Product idea: controller/app for potted plants with pump 1 76 22d
Engineering Roadmap: WPA3 Support, Improved WiFi Security 1 173 Aug 2025
Include numbered plastic tags to attach to valves 0 51 Aug 2025
Why Is the Watering History Still So Useless After All These Years?! 6 245 May 9
Geo Drops 3 96 Feb 14