Smart hose timer wifi hub is connected but cannot complete setup - Troubleshooting - Rachio Community
Smart hose timer wifi hub is connected but cannot complete setup
post by thevoiceless on May 7, 2024
Router: Asus RT-AX86U
Wifi: 2.4GHz (separate SSID from 5GHz) using WPA2-Personal
Static IP assigned to wifi hub, and it is connected with internet access
Latest version of the Rachio app on Android and iOS
Tried manually entering network information on iOS
On iOS, I’ve enabled the “local network” toggle in settings
Tried power cycling router and hub
Tried disabling router firewall
Tried forwarding port 8883
I can get the hub to connect to my network, the light is solid green, my router shows it as connected with internet access, but the Rachio app never finishes setup after disconnecting from the hub.
In this state, I’ve noticed that the hub seems to disconnect and reconnect after 2 minutes.
The ONLY way I’ve successfully completed setup is when using my phone’s hotspot; to me, this says that there is something about my home network that isn’t playing nice with the hub. Any suggestions?
post by mspe on Sep 27, 2024
You may need to put your phone in airplane mode to turn off cellular. That may help. I had to do this on my rachio irrigation controller (it took awhile)…