Smart hose timer wifi hub is connected but cannot complete setup - Troubleshooting - Rachio Community

Smart hose timer wifi hub is connected but cannot complete setup

post by thevoiceless on May 7, 2024

I can get the hub to connect to my network, the light is solid green, my router shows it as connected with internet access, but the Rachio app never finishes setup after disconnecting from the hub.

In this state, I’ve noticed that the hub seems to disconnect and reconnect after 2 minutes.

The ONLY way I’ve successfully completed setup is when using my phone’s hotspot; to me, this says that there is something about my home network that isn’t playing nice with the hub. Any suggestions?

post by mspe on Sep 27, 2024

You may need to put your phone in airplane mode to turn off cellular. That may help. I had to do this on my rachio irrigation controller (it took awhile)…

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Rachio Smart Hose Timer cannot connect first time 0 58 Apr 9
Internal flooding 0 20 May 28
Zone Fault but it appears to be working fine 7 130 Jul 2025
Father-in-law cut tap connector off Smart Timer 2 73 Mar 6
Low Water Pressure 0 19 12d