Smart Hose Timer WIFI Electric transformer - Getting Started / International Users - Rachio Community

Smart Hose Timer WIFI Electric transformer

post by Nils on Mar 21, 2024

Hi,

I just ordered a Smart Hose Timer from AMAZON US to be shipped to Italy. I suppose it will come with a US plug so I was thinking I have to order a new transformer with EU standards. Does anyone know what the input should be to the WIFI hub, 24 V?

post by Thomas_Lerman on Mar 21, 2024

Mine is 5VDC 1A with center positive

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Help - new install wiring - no zones working 4 149 Aug 2025
Stuck on the simple installation 6 133 Sep 2025
Powering Light and Charging Doorbell 1 91 23d
Rachio3 periodically goes offline with LEDs dark and unresponsive 3 76 May 15
Why Rachio can easily provide a 64 zone controller without making a new model 0 36 May 12