Smart Hose Timer WIFI Electric transformer - Getting Started / International Users - Rachio Community
Smart Hose Timer WIFI Electric transformer
post by Nils on Mar 21, 2024
Hi,
I just ordered a Smart Hose Timer from AMAZON US to be shipped to Italy. I suppose it will come with a US plug so I was thinking I have to order a new transformer with EU standards. Does anyone know what the input should be to the WIFI hub, 24 V?
post by Thomas_Lerman on Mar 21, 2024
Mine is 5VDC 1A with center positive
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Hose Valve Hub WiFi | 1 | 104 | Oct 2025 |
| Powering Light and Charging Doorbell | 1 | 91 | 23d |
| Deleting Removed Hub | 0 | 52 | Feb 26 |
| Connecting Gen3 to new router | 0 | 50 | Mar 15 |
| Scheduling for watering everyday, changing how long based on ET | 0 | 50 | Apr 26 |