Smart Hose Timer WIFI Electric transformer - Getting Started / International Users - Rachio Community
Smart Hose Timer WIFI Electric Transformer
post by Nils on Mar 21, 2024
Hi,
I just ordered a Smart Hose Timer from AMAZON US to be shipped to Italy. I suppose it will come with a US plug so I was thinking I have to order a new transformer with EU standards. Does anyone know what the input should be to the WIFI hub, 24 V?
post by Thomas_Lerman on Mar 21, 2024
Mine is 5VDC 1A with center positive
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Backyard Remodel Drip |
4 | 112 | Aug 2025 |
| Hunter SRC Wiring Question Wiring |
2 | 105 | Aug 2025 |
| Calculating area Settings |
4 | 62 | Jun 17 |
| Public API key from app returns 401 Unauthorized API |
2 | 39 | 6d |
| Sudden Failure in Flow Monitor Wireless Flow |
7 | 46 | 1d |