Smart hose timer not watering - Troubleshooting / Tech Support - Rachio Community

Smart hose timer not watering

post by MagnusBack on Mar 22, 2025

I just installed a Smart hose timer and try to do a quick run but it’s not watering.

It says battery is at full.

I see the LED go blue for a second, I hear a click but nothing happens.

post by Thomas_Lerman on Mar 22, 2025

I am guessing you have done this, but have you made sure the water is on? How about any filter is clean?

post by MagnusBack on Mar 22, 2025

Yes I verified many times.

And for some reason it just started working … don’t ask me why.

post by Thomas_Lerman on Mar 22, 2025

I thought you probably verified, but just wanted to make sure. Good job at “fixing” it! 😜 Probably like taking your car in for some noise and as soon as you get to the shop, it stops making the noise 😜