Smart Hose Timer Hub Only - Getting Started / Before You Buy - Rachio Community
Smart Hose Timer Hub Only
post by Turley on Aug 11, 2023
I have a smart hose timer and need to purchase a second. I plan to get the timer only but I’m concerned that the hub is across our house at some distance, but under 200 feet.
If the timer is unable to connect, is there an option to purchase the hub only that I’m just not seeing?
346 views
post by Thomas_Lerman on Aug 20, 2023
I have not seen the hub for sale by itself. I may have just not looked at the right time or missed it. If not, I would guess it will become available.
New & Unread Topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|
| Engineering Roadmap: WPA3 Support, Improved WiFi Security | 1 | 170 | Aug 2025 |
| Series 3 and Crestron Custom | 0 | 59 | Aug 2025 |
| Smart Hose Timer - Report duration of watering for scheduled and manual | 0 | 21 | Mar 30 |
| Smart hose usage | 0 | 23 | Apr 13 |
| Is saturation skip broken? | 4 | 80 | Jun 4 |