Smart Hose Timer Hub Only - Getting Started / Before You Buy - Rachio Community

Smart Hose Timer Hub Only

post by Turley on Aug 11, 2023

I have a smart hose timer and need to purchase a second. I plan to get the timer only but I’m concerned that the hub is across our house at some distance, but under 200 feet.

If the timer is unable to connect, is there an option to purchase the hub only that I’m just not seeing?

344 views

post by Thomas_Lerman on Aug 20, 2023

I have not seen the hub for sale by itself. I may have just not looked at the right time or missed it. If not, I would guess it will become available.

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
That darn moisture graph 1 123 Sep 2025
API: Base stations coming up empty 0 75 Aug 2025
Manual Run creating a custom schedule 3 106 Sep 2025
Smart Timers Reset 0 43 Sep 2025
Rachio 3 Dropping WAN connection - LAN Connection Okay 7 108 Apr 28