Smart hose timer automatically turning off after button press - Troubleshooting - Rachio Community

Smart hose timer automatically turning off after button press

post by skidelo on Jul 31, 2024

Hi everyone! I noticed that if I turn on the water by manually pressing the blue button on my smart hose timer, it automatically turns off after a while (30 minutes?). Is there a setting to disable this feature? I couldn’t find one in the app. Sorry if I missed it.

post by franz on Jul 31, 2024

This sounds like the default run time which can be adjusted in the valve settings. It is set for 10 minutes by default.

It’s called “Default Quick Run time” in the valve settings.

Please let us know if this was the issue.

post by skidelo on Jul 31, 2024

Thanks Franz, that sounds promising. I haven’t had a chance to test it but will report back when I do.

post by skidelo on Aug 4, 2024

Yep, that was it! Thanks for the help.