Smart hose timer add to computer - Troubleshooting - Rachio Community

Smart hose timer add to computer

post by audigger on Sep 21, 2024

I have app.rach.io running on my computer with a controler showing. Can I add the smart hose time? If so how.

post by Thomas_Lerman on Sep 21, 2024

You cannot add or control the smart hose timer from the website. Rachio has said that they are not longer supporting the website in favor of the app and integrations. This happened before the host timer was introduced.

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Skipping a wire input on the controller 1 43 5d
Zone not stopping on scheduled run but will stop with controller stop button 1 35 1d
My hose-valve leaked inside & now I just get 1 yellow flash 0 50 Sep 2025
Connecting Gen3 to new router 0 50 Mar 15
Two Smart Hose Timer hubs repeatedly go offline while still connected to Wi-Fi 0 15 4d