Smart hose timer add to computer - Troubleshooting - Rachio Community

Smart hose timer add to computer

post by audigger on Sep 21, 2024

I have app.rach.io running on my computer with a controler showing. Can I add the smart hose timer? If so how.


post by Thomas_Lerman on Sep 21, 2024

You cannot add or control the smart hose timer from the website. Rachio has said that they are no longer supporting the website in favor of the app and integrations. This happened before the host timer was introduced.


New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Rachio 3 16zone not opening or closing zones 3 144 Dec 2025
Random Start 4 99 Jun 8
My hose-valve leaked inside & now I just get 1 yellow flash 0 50 Sep 2025
Help - new install wiring - no zones working 4 149 Aug 2025
Internal flooding 0 20 May 28