Smart Hose Flooding - Troubleshooting / Sprinklers & Irrigation - Rachio Community

Smart Hose Flooding

post by jcc17 on Sep 8, 2024

I have a Rachio Smart Hose that I use to water my garden.

This morning, I noticed that my entire garden was flooded… and the smart hose was actively running. It appears that the smart hose was somehow triggered during the night and never turned off.

Whats really strange is that my Rachio app doesn’t have a record of the event at all. This is a first for me, I’ve been running this for about 5 months with no issues… until today.

44 views

New & Unread Topics

Topic Replies Views Activity
Scheduling during Heat
Flex Daily
0 85 Jul 2025
Heat Boost not Editable
Troubleshooting
0 91 Jul 2025
Help - new install wiring - no zones working
Troubleshooting
4 149 Aug 2025
Cycle & Soak with Watering Restrictions
Schedules & Zones
1 95 Jun 7
Converting sprinkler heads to drip system - new watering restrictions
Schedules & Zones
0 43 Jun 11